As a community owned company, the Trust House group publishes an audited Annual Report.
Financials and Annual Report For the year ended 31 March 2017
- Masterton Community Trust Financial Statements
- Trust House Limited Financial Statements
- Trust House Annual Report 2017
Annual Reports Archive
- Trust House Limited Annual Report 2016
- Trust House Limited Annual Report 2015
- Trust House Limited Annual Report 2014
- Trust House Limited Annual Report 2013
- Trust House Limited Annual Report 2012
Recording a near $10 million group surplus, the latest financial year has been very positive for the Trust House Group.
A Carterton aged-care provider is a step closer to building a dedicated dementia facility capable of servicing southern Wairarapa.
Trust House Ltd is responding to a growing shortage of affordable housing in Wairarapa, with a building project that got underway last month.
katrina Sime (katie) is taking a step back from a record 43 years working for Trust House Limited.
The committee had a chance to meet with grant recipients last night at the Trust House support office and congratulate them on their inspiring achievements.
Every staff member now receives an extra day’s leave on their birthday.
The 2015-2016 Trust House Annual Report has some very positive results.