Sou ChefThe Farriers Bar & Eatery
Want to work in Masterton’s flagship gastro-pub, The Farriers Bar and Eatery, with a highly committed and outstanding group of staff? Then take up the challenge to be the Sous Chef in our exciting and vibrant operation with applications now being invited for this important position. To be successful in this role you will need:
- Passion for delivering superior on-trend food under all circumstances
- Appropriate prior experience essential – and qualifications would be a bonus
- Determination to inspire and motivate a young kitchen team
- Confidence in leading an enthusiastic young team by example
- Rigorous cost control abilities with food, wages, and other F&B expense lines.
Reporting to the Manager you will take full responsibility for maintaining well-trained and efficient staff. you will coordinate all activities in the kitchen to ensure a high standard of quality and presentation for the cutting-edge cuisine and mouth-watering menus we offer. You will be proactive in looking to enhance existing volumes of business, and in presenting new and exciting ideas to the Manager.
If you believe that you have the skills required and the drive to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you. This is a permanent full-time salaried position.
An application form is available from the front page of our website at www.trusthouse.co.nz., or from The Farriers itself.
Please complete the application form and attach your C.V., sending both to Ms Jayne Onekawa, the Manager of The Farriers Bar and Eatery at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please drop a hard copy of both documents to Jayne in person at The Farriers.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 23rd February 2018.